Friday, December 22, 2023

The Peace of Life of Yesteryear and Modern Life

When I was a Child, Peace and Joy reigned in the Villages

I remember, when I was a child, I would sit with the elders and listen to their conversations. I also remember that I felt very comfortable with them. People, at that time, spoke slowly and calmly, and of course they transmitted that peace and security that brings the energies of calm, balance, I mean Temperance.

I speak of the peace of the town, of people with good hearts, of simple, supportive, understanding, considerate, respectful people. I speak of the peace of nature, of the peace that comes from the work done with the hands and the sweat of the brow, the work with animals, agriculture. The peace and excitement that each sunrise conveyed and the relaxation of that moment, where a glass of wine and many anecdotes were shared among friends, at the end of the work day. I speak of the peace and light of those hand-washed white sheets, among songs and laughter of happy women, happy for nothing, who, lying in the sun among the banana trees, gave shine to life.

When I was a Child I Loved to feel the Energy of the Town, of Life

Nowadays, and much to my regret, it is difficult to find that peace of yesteryear, since the vast majority of people are stressed, upset, bitter, nervous, desperate, overwhelmed,... emotionally ill... I

remember that when I was a child and I became upset, I lost my appetite, I became apathetic, listless, disinterested, irritated, grumpy, strange,... something that my parents noticed, and of course, they took me, without haste but without delay, to a healer to that "the mothers" would heal me (heal my Solar Plexus). The healer got rid of that displeasure (energy blockage) that caused me the physical, emotional, sentimental, and mental symptoms that I mentioned previously.
After the healing, after a few days and carrying out the Healer's recommendations, I was back to being the same as always, that is, myself... and that is until the next upset.

Those Sheets reflected the white Soul of Good Women

But, nowadays, you don't have to be upset for your Solar Plexus to be blocked. Nowadays, just interacting with other people blocks your Solar Plexus, since everyone else has it blocked and unbalanced, and that is what they transmit to you, they infect you. Nowadays, you cannot sit quietly and talk with other human beings, because there is no inner peace in the human being, there is no peace in the human soul that can be transmitted.

After any meeting, you separate yourself from others with a swollen belly, as if you have suffered the greatest disappointment, the greatest energy blockage that you have ever suffered, and of course, you need to apply healing to undo it, to become yourself again. After any meeting, you come home with a headache, neck pain, lower back pain, back pain, with anguish, anxiety, restlessness, nervousness, tachycardia, etc., etc., etc. You take with you, not the peace of those good and noble men and women of yesteryear, that you could feel when you were a child, but all the evils of the modern man and woman, and of course you have to apply healing to recover and maintain yourself. ...

That is the Law of Interaction and Energetic Resonance between human beings.


Damián Alvarez at  http://sistemasanaciontinerfe.blogspot.com/