Saturday, December 2, 2023

Yawning and Tearing while Sending Reiki Healing at a Distance

Reiki Distance Healing. Practical and Effective

Question from JC from Lleida, Spain:

Hello Damian,
I really liked your Distance Healing methods.
A few questions, after the prayer, do I draw the symbols in the air with my right hand? Do I do the first 5 steps? How often is healing sent to a person from a distance, once a week is okay?
Yesterday I was doing healing and  I started  yawning and my eyes were watering, before it didn't happen when I was doing healing. That means I'm healing, right?
When I was little and as soon as I crossed the door of the church I began to yawn in a way that made me  ashamed  and I didn't know why, now I know. 
A big hug

Reiki Distance Healing is Performed Like Any Other Therapy

Damián Alvarez's response:

Hello j.,

Yes, you can perfectly do the first 4 steps and then make the symbols. The fifth step: "Open the patient's Hara Line" can only be done with the "visualization" method. You can reinforce the energies (symbols) throughout the Therapy, that is, make the symbols and repeat their respective mantras constantly, even if only mentally (see:  http://sistemasanaciontinerfe.blogspot.com.es/search/label/ Second%20Level%20of%20System%20of%20Healing%C3%B3n%20Reiki ).

Yes, once a week is fine in any Therapy, whether body present or remote, but you must use common sense. I usually send 2 Therapies in a week when it is a serious case, and then I send the following Therapies once a week, depending on how the patient develops (supposedly) positively. If the patient worsens, 2 weekly therapies can be continued. In urgent cases, healing can be sent every day, and I have had cases where I have had to send healing several times in one day for several days. People who are more or less healing are treated once every 15 days and then once a month and so on. It's all about using common sense. You now agree with the recipient or recipients of distance healing. If you don't have precise information about the patient, then go with your intuition, you will most likely do it right.

Tearing is only a side effect of the yawning that occurs during healing sessions. Yawning only means that you are getting rid of external negative energies and not that you are healing. I explain to you: Conscious healing (Tinerfe Healing System) is carried out in 3 very different steps: The first, energy cleansing. Second, healing or energy charging and third, balancing.

Just because you haven't yawned before when you were healing doesn't mean you weren't healing, it just means that you didn't have external negative energies or that you couldn't get rid of them, but healing always happens. I have written many articles recently on the subject on the Tinerfe Healing System blog under the "label" "Noticias Reiki" ( http://sistemasanaciontinerfe.blogspot.com.es/search/label/Noticias%20Reiki ). I see you don't follow him.

Tearing is a Symptom of Yawning Reiki and not Healing

Let's see if I can explain myself better: Of course when you yawn you are healing, but just because you don't yawn doesn't mean you aren't healing.

When, as a child, you yawned when entering the church, it could be due to 2 things, either you were healing those present in the church or you were healing yourself through contact with the elevated energies that may be in the church. In the past, churches used the same methods that we Therapists of the Tinerfe Healing System use to cleanse, protect and heal: Music Therapy, Aromatherapy, prayers, blessings, and positive energy charging, etc. 

Everything in the churches was Vibrational Medicine. Nowadays, things have changed a lot, and churches now do not even have candles (which produce positive energy) but rather lamps, and the incense, cedar and myrrh bottles (Aromatherapy) that were used to energetically clean the temple of God. and charging it with positive energies has almost completely disappeared. Do you remember the sung masses or the Latin masses, the bells, the Gregorian chants, etc.? All Vibrational Medicine.

When you can, get the Book "The Solar Plexus, the Sun of your Life" ( Author Page of Damián Alvarez on Amazon ), which explains a lot about what happens to potential healers and healing children or healing links. Very soon my latest work will also see the light, which is titled "Breathe Reiki. The Whole Truth about Reiki" from the same Publisher and another interested Publisher that I will inform you of once the procedures are completed.




I hope I've helped.

Kisses heart
Creator of the Tinerfe Healing System
33 Years Healing the World