Sunday, December 3, 2023

Learn to Practice and Understand Reiki Therapy

No Reiki Therapy or other Healing System begins
or ends with the Laying on of Hands but long before and after

Questions about a Reiki Session from Pamela. W. from United States:

Hello good morning.

I read your article on the internet and I find it curious since something strange happened to me during a Reiki therapy I had yesterday and I would like to have your advice.

I have always been a very sensitive and perceptive person to energy, that's why I started studying Reiki, and just a month ago I started giving therapies... I felt very good because I managed to connect very well with the patients, until I started feel what they felt, what hurt them (physical pain), their emotions: anguish, sadness, anxiety... etc... and I was surprised when I told them what I saw in therapy and they reaffirmed to me that I was right. correct.

However, yesterday I attended to a person and while working with his third eye, my eyes rolled back in his head and my body began to move involuntarily... I don't know what I felt, I don't know what happened... but I felt as if I was going to go somewhere else or I was going to faint or I don't know what happened... I can't describe it to you... when I removed my hands the patient told me that he felt pain in his third eye... I finished therapy... I closed with him... I closed my energy too and when I was going to talk to him I perceived something that I didn't feel during therapy, my throat closed very badly and I knew it wasn't something from me, so I assumed it was of the patient and I asked him... if he had something he wanted to say and hadn't said and he said yes... but I think I shouldn't have felt it after therapy but during it... I'm a little disconcerted because I don't know what happened. .. could you help me with your interpretation please?

I told my teacher on WhatsApp... and she told me that she was going to look for me to talk to me, and she told me that she didn't want to scare me but I feel that what happened was not normal...

I hope you can guide me a little.
Greetings.

P.W.

Before, During and After a Reiki Session you can Feel
"Everything": Patients Want Healing Because They Feel Bad

Damián Alvarez's responses:

Everything that happened to you is completely normal, it is natural, and not only during therapies but even in everyday life. He understands that healing therapy does not begin when you lay your hands on the patient, or even when he arrives at your office. A healing therapy begins from the moment the person involved thinks about making an appointment for a session, and can be up to weeks before they arrive at your office.

Also understand that therapy does not end after the session no matter how much you "close yourself to the energies." The interaction and energetic resonance between the souls of human beings always happens, although, of course, a stronger interrelationship exists when you connect to another soul consciously, such as during healing sessions.

Healing therapy can last as long as your patient is connected to you or you to him/her, whether mentally, sentimentally, and/or emotionally. That's life. A few years ago I wrote that "where a Healer goes, he heals," and that is true, although at the time, my words were the cause of controversy. As with everything I have written, time, humanity, (and thank God), have proven me right like you, for example with your experience that you believe is not "normal" but is completely normal.

Healing is Life. Wherever a Healer goes, Healing

Feeling about others, you will always feel, and not because you are very sensitive but because you are a human being. Understand that we are not separated from the world or humanity, we are all interconnected, and how your neighbor is, so you will be.

You have woken up to reality. People who say that they do not "feel" are not aware of it, and do not know how to differentiate between their own symptoms and the symptoms of others, but rather they make all the symptoms their own. Not feeling would be being a stone. Therefore, noticing your patients' symptoms is completely normal.

You can take advantage of this for your own benefit and that of your patients, for example to be able to make reliable diagnoses and concentrate your healing energy on those parts of the patient's body and soul that need it most, and also feel how their energies change.

Whatever "those who think they know but know nothing" say, the beauty of healing is to do it consciously and know where you work, how you work, why you work, that is, being aware at every moment of what you are doing. is doing and how the patient is feeling before, during and after the healing sessions. A completely predictable healing therapy like those practiced by good healers belonging to the Tinerfe Healing System School.

A Good Healer Must Know How to Consciously Manage Energies

That you rise during therapies is also completely normal since your own energetic body has to vibrate at the frequency of the energies you are channeling and if you do not know how to ground yourself, you will feel "gone", "blown away", "unbalanced", and even fall into a trance, hence the importance of taking root.

The same thing can happen to the patient. It seems that you have a vocation and interest but that you still have a lot to learn. Over time you will learn to rise and fall, that is, to rise and ground yourself consciously. For the moment when you feel that you are going to fall into a trance during the session, open your eyes, look around you, imagine a Cho-ku-rei under each foot and mentally say "go down, go down, go down", you will see that you go down. .

Probably your patient fell into a trance and you, being connected to him, followed the "game of his energies" and also fell into a trance. Do not "get carried away" by the patient's energies, let your energies be the ones that "lead" during the therapy. You will learn, ...

Symptoms such as pain in the Third Eye or what you noticed in your throat could be due to anything from witchcraft to symptoms of a possessed person, or anything else. To know what it really is, you have to undergo therapy for the subsequent diagnosis. In this case I can't help you because I would be merely speculating (I would have to treat the patient myself to be able to make a precise diagnosis), but it is completely normal as well.

Not only the Patient must be Rooted but also the Therapist

Become aware that being a Healer is the most difficult job that exists since you will have to work with people who are unwell, sick, unbalanced, etc., and some very, very unwell (of all of them you will feel in your own body and soul their discomfort).

I hope that your Reiki teacher has instructed you in negative energies and how to protect yourself from them, also about the "care of the Healer/Therapist". Anyway, on my  Author Page at Amazon Publishing  (link), you can find many, many of my books that can help you understand the world of energies, the world of healing, and become a good Healer. .

I recommend the following books of my authorship:
Oh, and I inform you that this is NOT "my interpretation" but pure reality.
Thanks for contacting and hugs






Damian Alvarez
33 Years Healing and Educating the World










Get the Book  "The Whole Truth about Healing and Spiritual Development"  (link), by Damián Alvarez.
Visit their  Author Page on Amazon Editorial  (link)