Thursday, December 14, 2023

Reiki, Yawning, Tearing, Burping, etc. The Breathe Reiki Book has the Answer

Breathe Reiki. The Only Book of Its Kind
Explains All Energy Releases

Question from P. L from Mexico:

Hello, I am writing to you from Mexico. Looking for the reason for my yawns, tears and burps, I found your blog.
I started with reiki in 2002.Usui method..and for ten years I had the 2nd level.Since 2013, when I had the experience of ecstasy, peace, etc., I have no words to describe it.I started yawning during the healings.and every again, even without being  conscious When a person is bad, I start doing it without stopping...

and sometimes they themselves begin to yawn in my presence, even when talking on the phone. I'm surprised that this happens to me. I would like to know if it's okay or not? Do I have to do something different? I would appreciate your response in advance. 
Greetings to the distance. Thank you so much!

Yawning, Tearing, Burping, Sighing, Coughing, Sneezing, Snorting
Energy Releases from Potential and Experienced Healers

Damián Alvarez's response:

Hi Lorena,
When you yawn you get rid of external negative energy. When you burp it means that you are undoing the blockages of the people you meet.
Whether in person, via phone, email, WhatsApp, etc., it is completely normal.
You are healing unconsciously and indiscriminately, explaining how to do it consciously would be a course of many kinds. Undoing blockages and negative energies consciously is a science and an art and requires a lot of time and experience or a course with a good teacher, of which there are few on the subject. In addition to knowing how to protect yourself so that the energies that you cannot automatically undo do not affect you in a negative way.
In any case, I recommend my book "Breathe Reiki, The Whole Truth about Reiki" where all the energy releases are explained and which you can get at the following link:





Thank you for contacting me, and if you have any specific questions, don't hesitate to contact me.
Hugs

Damian Alvarez