Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Justice God or Loving God. By Damian Alvarez

It is not God who destroys the World but You and Me

Strange that the same people who complain that God, in biblical times, was (according to them) a vengeful and righteous God, now say that "why does God allow so much evil on Earth?".

Let's see, where are we? Do we want a just God or not?

Of course, we are outraged by the wickedness of some humans (always excluding ourselves), and we would like love and peace to prevail on Earth, but always also without putting anything on our part.

Come on, better leave the responsibility to God for everything. It really is no longer necessary for anyone to take away our free will, because we give it away ourselves. Better that God fix everything, and if I think something went wrong, then I use that same God as the culprit for the failure.

Nature Cleans and Maintains itself since it is Love
and will not allow the Human being to destroy it

No wonder we can blame worldly ills on everyone else since we ourselves are incapable of taking responsibility for anything.

I leave my life in the hands of the doctor, the psychologist, the priest, the healer, the pharmacist, the politician, and God, and if my life is not the way I like it, then I already know who to blame.

Why do we ask that God does not allow injustice on Earth and at the same time accuse him of justice?

The most logical and simple answer is: no matter what happens, I can blame God, and no matter how God acts, I will never be happy with his performance because I believe that my unhappiness is his fault, and I will always be unhappy until Don't make me responsible for my own actions.

This is not Divine Punishment but the Fruit of General Ignorance

I, you, are humanity. God does not punish. In any case, God warns us so that we don't fall into self-destruction, but we never listen to him, and that's how he goes to all of us.

God is not going to live your life for you. You ask God for what you yourself do not dare to carry out, being your vital mission. God does not destroy the world, God does not allow people to get sick, starve and die. It is you and I who are allowing the aforementioned to happen on the face of the Earth. You and I have become irresponsible in our lives, we have lost the helm of our vital mission.

Even if it was in biblical times, even if it is in our days, God has always allowed us to be able to choose, to choose, evil or love, of our own free will. So, do not ask God for anything that you yourself should do, and even less blame him for your own fears and cowardice, not to mention your own sins. If you want to change the world then go ahead, you have the power to do so. God has already done enough to create you, maintain you and support you.

Article by Damián Alvarez at:  http://sistemasanaciontinerfe.blogspot.com.es/