Thursday, March 16, 2023

Incarnation, Death and Rebirth. Life...

Death does not exist. Everything is a Rebirth in death and in life

Question by MN from Uruguay:

Damián Alvarez: I am a 36-year-old MN. I have dreams, visions and premonitions for more than 30 years, and lately I had a very strange dream. I don't remember dreams but when I dream they are usually events that later come true... At this moment I must confess I am in crisis, I have been "locked up" at home for more than 5 years, I do not go out with friends, I do not attend meeting places, much less go out to have fun... ...I dedicated myself to taking care of my family, I have a 98-year-old grandfather who suffers from Alzheimer's and is in its most advanced state. I take care of him all day, he is my paternal grandfather.

Well, I dreamed that he died and that on the day of his burial I died too. I saw it very clearly. The truth is that I need an objective interpretation of this because the last time I dreamed of something like this it came true to the letter...

I already appreciate his help.
MN

God has seen your Goodness and Sacrifice. You will receive their blessings

Response from Damian Alvarez:

Hello M.

The interpretation is very easy: your grandfather may die, but you will not die (in any case physically), perhaps the lifestyle you have led until now will die. The sedentary life inside the house, taking care of your grandfather has been your whole life, your grandfather dies, your life also dies, but the life that you lead right now, and it does not have to mean that you are going to die physically together to your grandfather.

On the other hand, every death implies a rebirth, a change, an evolution. You will be born again, you will live again, you will die to your old life but a new life awaits you to discover completely different before you. Think that when your grandfather dies, something of you will also die with him and even more so when you have dedicated so much time and attention to him, that is, all your life.

So when your grandpa's soul disincarnates, bury your "crisis", allow your old life to be buried along with your grandpa's body and start living. You will be able to see the inevitable outcome (it will come for sure one day) as a therapy for you. Come on woman, it is time for you to start living, do not be afraid, do not look for excuses, do not allow anyone or anything to stop you and even better do not allow yourself to stop.

Life is a gift from God and if you have been "sacrificing" yours to take care of your loved ones, surely a wonderful future awaits you. Everything is paid in life.
Great blessings await you.

Get ready to Enjoy your New Life. The world awaits you

If, on the contrary, you have used your grandfather's disease to avoid "something", to avoid living, as a method of evading "something" that really causes you fear, then tell me and we will heal it.

Think, anyway, that God is giving you a second chance and it is also so good that he informs you in advance so that you do not "die" with your grandfather, but wants you to remember that you also have a life of your own.

I recommend that you do not wait for your grandfather to leave the earthly plane to start living, but from now on you start preparing yourself, start looking for a little time here and there for yourself. Do different things, you are young, learn something new, find a hobby, interests, relationships, fun, etc. Begin now to create a new life for yourself, your life, solely and exclusively yours, you deserve it, so when your grandfather is gone you will already have "something" to take his place and you will not feel so empty and you will not miss him so much Rather, you will come out gracefully full of vigor and strength and proud of having dedicated a few years of your precious life to taking care of another being who needed you. See it as a life experience.

Come on woman, let's live, it's two days. You deserve it!

A big HUG

Damian Alvarez at  http://sistemasanaciontinerfe.blogspot.com/