Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Books by Damian Alvarez, creator of the Tinerfe Natural Healing and Therapeutic System

Damian Alvarez's books are necessary reading

First of all, I wanted to congratulate Damián Alvarez for the publication of each and every one of his books. 
We can find them at the Bubok publishing house,
 http://www.bubok.es/autores/damianalvarez. Here   we can see all the books written by the author.

Second, I also wanted to congratulate you on the comments people leave on your books. I have read many of them and as a person I am happy to know that your books have helped many people throughout the planet. Here you have some, since there are too many: "Of course I bought the book and I am reading it as fast as my understanding and practice allow me. There are many concepts that although I knew, at this moment they are taking on a magnificent order and facilitating my understanding "Yoga Teacher (Barcelona, ​​Spain)

Dear Damian,

Allow me to tweet you and congratulate you on your book which I have had the pleasure of acquiring. Thank you for providing me with access to information that I could not have otherwise obtained" GM (United Kingdom)
" The solar plexus book is magnificent, it is so well explained, you realize many things, because they happen, I have never read such an accurate explanation about why we get sick" ML (Reiki Therapist)

" I'm reading" The School of God "right now, on the topic of positive and negative education, on positive and negative thinking, and what a pleasure it gives me to read your words, Damien. How rarely do you hear people speak in life ( surely none) through this truly positive thought, with that desire for love, to give confidence, security and peace to others, without that nefarious hint of criticism, negativity, discouragement or fear that is continually projected onto people.
It is truly a challenge and a struggle to treat others and oneself like this, simply because it is not frequent, because it is not seen. I truly feel very fortunate to be in tune with your wonderful soul, Damien. You give me strength, faith, love and positivity from a physical distance, which I can hardly feel here, in my environment. I feel identified in some way with the spiritual warrior as you define him in your book, or at least with the desire to follow that path. As you say in the book (more or less): "Life is wonderful; God is great and good." Thank God that you exist, Damien, and for giving your heart that strength and that purity. Juan (Madrid)

Today, this magnificent book of Psychic Science sees the light, a "Bestseller" without precedent in all the History of Humanity, to which the deserved title of "Great Book of the Millennium" is augured. PC (Asturias, Spain) Studied Vibrational Therapies and Reiki Master

" Thank you Damián for this your new magnificent work. I have loved" the positions of the hands "(you do know) and the Initiations to increase the frequency of the light to channel it for healing and protection. Also the shield of protection. kiss and see you next time. Conchi PH Teacher in Vibrational Healing Therapies "

" You must have a lot of experience to be able to write a book with such characteristics: intransigent and transcendent at the same time. We would label it a heretic if it were not completely right in the world." Reiki Master and Karuna-Ki