Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Why to Reiki or other more complete Healing Systems?

All that exists is energy.

As we know, Reiki is not the only Healing System that exists. There are other Healing Systems much older and more complete than this one. The only thing that has happened is that Reiki has spread throughout the world having a greater impact.

Science knows, I imagine, and I have always learned that way, that Everything is Energy. Starting from this base, the Human Being is also. There are many and currently more, those who insist on making us see that the Human Being is only a physical body. Starting from that base, they treat us physically.

Now, I can understand that when you have something physical, when you have an accident, a broken bone, a cyst (which could perfectly be treated with healing since its origin took place in an energy imbalance), a tooth, a mole. .......

I don't feel like a table, a stone, or a mere rag. In EVERY Human Being, there are millions of feelings, emotions, thoughts, ideas, sensations, symptoms, pains, traumas, frustrations, sorrows, etc, etc, (since we are born and still inside our mother's womb) that have affected our Chakra System (find it on my blog, since we would extend too much on the subject) being the emotions, feelings, sorrows, blah blah ... Energy.

For example: an emotion is not something physical, it is energy that takes place in the imbalance of precisely one chakra, in this case the Sacral Chakra. (The Chakras are Energetic)

You can perfectly feel that way because of the psychic energies of the environment
that surrounds you ... of madness. 
If I feel this I don't take an aspirin, I treat it with Energies.

Reiki, like all existing Healing Systems, are based on the channeling of Divine Energy, through the laying on of hands, as a definition, but it really happens with your entire Energetic Body. You can channel energy with your eyes, with your mind, or just with your presence.
We are all healers because we all feel about everyone since the world is world, since you wake up every morning.
We know that Energies affect us all equally, whether we are aware of it or not. Like it or not, no one escapes the laws of Interaction and Energetic Resonance between Humans because, like it or not, We are All One and you will feel the evil of one whether you like it or not.
Gentlemen, to know that everything is energetic, that I feel about others, that the energies of others affect me, whether they are positive or not, has taken me practically many years of my life. Now that I am aware of it, none of you can tell me that I am wrong.

 We also know that the Divine is Love, at least for those of us who are convinced of it and have experimented over many years.
             
 GOD IS NOT BELIEVED. IT IS EXPERIENCED or that it is the same GOD IS NOT A QUESTION OF FAITH BUT OF EXPERIENCE. What harm can Love do us then?

Who, then, are the ones who dare to tell us who we heal and who we don't, as if they were the ones who had the last word in this matter?

The other day, in a television program "Fourth Millennium", they spoke precisely about this topic of Reiki. How they put it gentlemen ... on the floor.
Obviously, except for one man who spoke there, the rest did not know half of the mass.

Physical Anatomy. This is what they know, because it is seen.


THIS IS WHAT THEY DON'T KNOW AND SHOULD LEARN
We are Beings created in the Image and Likeness of God
For putting only one graphic when there are many more


To these gentlemen, as well as to many others, whether they are scientists, psychologists, psychiatrists, doctors, etc, etc, I would say:

¬Is that you DO NOT know (of wisdom) what Energy is?
¬ Do you know what Reiki is used for, what is its purpose?
¬Why is the Human Being Energy ?.
¬ Do you know what the Major Chakra System is, what the Transpersonal Chakras are, the Hara Line, or to mention (first course) the most basic, could you tell me a Physical Chakra?
¬Could you tell me which organs are governed by the Solar Plexus?
¬ Could you tell me why my head, heart, ovaries, solar plexus hurt, or I feel nervous, tachycardia or the urge to vomit when I meet someone, a friend calls me on the phone, I go into a shopping center, or in a company, or does my son come home from school, or a friend comes home ....?
Well probably NOT. If so, they would at least know what Reiki is for.
¬Could you tell me why the places and objects of Energy are charged?
¬ Could you tell me about the Human Spiritual Anatomy?
¬ Could you explain to me why I feel pain in my left arm ... when I immediately found out that my neighbor fell and fractured the same arm?
Well, no.
Reiki, like all the Systems that exist for Healing, works with Energies, and what better way to deal with energies than something that is Pure Energy ... YOUR being Complete.

I IF I FEEL A PAIN IN MY HEAD BECAUSE I HAVE FEEL IT FROM SOMEONE, I TREAT IT WITH ENERGY. What is the point of taking a medication when not even that pain is mine, I have simply felt it from someone else?

Finally, for these gentlemen to place the chakras well, or at least have some "Physical" reference to place them more or less where they are. Do the following test:
If your chest hurts, where do you put your hand?
If you have a headache, where do you put your hand?
If you, your belly hurts, where you put your hand.
If your sacrum hurts, where do you put your hand?

Obviously, if you put your hands on a certain organ, know that these are part of the main chakra to which they belong.

GENTLEMEN:
WHEN YOU UNDERSTAND THE HUMAN SPIRITUAL ANATOMY CHART ... TALK IN THE MEANING, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SILENT, FOR ONE DOES NOT SPEAK ABOUT WHAT YOU DO NOT KNOW.

IT IS AS IF THEY CALLED ME TO TALK ABOUT MEDICINE. I WOULD NOT TALK ABOUT SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW.

With this, I do not extend myself further, because then what should be given is an intensive course. If they want it when they want.


Beatriz Pallés

Spiritual Anatomy graphics are exclusive and created by Damián Alvarez.sistemasanaciontinerfe.blogspot.com.es