Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Congratulations Damien Alvarez

I want to give my sincere congratulations to Damián Alvarez for his article on mudras and love breaks.

Interview with Damián Alvarez about the Mudras in the magazine "Desparejados". 

"Mudras and Love Breakups"


The Photographic Montage is the Work of the Magazine "Desparetados"  (link)
Introduction to the article by the "Desparejados" Magazine:
"For quite some time I have been thinking about the possibility of bringing the world of Mudras closer to the magazine   as powerful therapeutic tools. I recognize myself as a fervent believer in the innate capacity of our hands to generate authentic healing circuits, but for those who are not or do not know them, I think this article will be very useful. Obviously there is no news in talking about  Mudras  (just search on the internet), but it has always been difficult for me to find a practical application of this ancient knowledge to the specific problems of heartbreak. It is not surprising that when I decided to seek experts in the art of  Mudra , not only did I find Damián Alvarez  as one of the top experts in the field, but he was also the only one I saw use them to heal heartbreak and love breakups. It was looking at his resume, researching his blog and knowing for a fact that he was the one we should talk to. I contacted him, and with surprising predisposition and haste he told me that yes, based on my questions, he would create a very interesting article on Mudras and emotional breakups. I am really proud to be able to show you how these simple manual postures will help you in your pain processes through the worked and expert words of  Damián Alvarez , who as he well said:  “I will be delighted to do it, everything is for the good of humanity. "Thanks from Despaired for your altruism Damián "...
If you want to read the two complete articles on Mudras to treat sentimental, emotional and mental wounds caused by love breakups visit the following links from the magazine" Desparejados ":
Finally, Damián Alvarez, he wanted to wish us all the best of luck to all the unpaired, and from Desparetados we thank you and wish you the best of luck in all the projects that Damián carries out.



* Inform that both the text and the graphic material  in this article  are the work of the magazine "Desparejados"
http://desparejados.com/revista-desparejados/