Monday, November 25, 2019

God has always existed, God lives

God is forever, forever, forever

It's funny that some philosophers (philosophers believe them), they are atheists, when philosophy, the philosophy is to ask who am I ?, Where I come ?, who created me ?, etc., etc., etc., without limiting the deduction greatness of mind, leaving aside, closing the door to any possibility to enlarge our way of philosophizing.

If your taboos, fears, prejudice, wrong teachings (most likely "self-teaching" derived from your frustrated life, painful, traumatic), you condition at the time of philosophizing, 'because there are philosophizing, but drawing own conclusions based on your tragic life, and not based on a clear and calm mind, "open" to any idea, so you can like it or not.

Anyway, I do not understand how, on the one hand, dare to say that God does not exist, then say that God is dead. If "God is dead" (according to these philosophers), he had to have ever existed, and if "God does not exist" (according to those same philosophers), could not have never died, because as going to die something that does not exist.

I can talk about metaphors, and I can speak to them of contradictions, because metaphors have meaning and if two contradict metaphors in your way of "philosophizing" because you're fooling yourself, but so it is with metaphors.
God does not cease to exist because you do not believe in Him

I know that God exists, he has existed and will always exist. My healthy, natural philosophizing does not limit my thoughts, deductions, inspiration. But do not think that it is only philosophy but a logic based on scientific knowledge on the subject.

God exists not because human beings but the reverse, the human being exists thanks to God. God is not a creation of the human being but a human being created by God, and surely you will die long before your Creator, like it or not like.

And I do not now how come with that Damian is able to wish us death, when you wish you death, or rather, have already killed the One who created and sustains your life and the universe. I would not wish anyone's death but surely your lives disappear before that of the Creator, which always will be.

On the other hand, I talk about how selfish (Ego large), I am, when I speak of the wonders that God has done with my life, with my being, and which I am eternally grateful and proud to feel your child. If you are selfish when they dare even to "kill" God or decide for themselves whether God exists or not. Also they created with the right to belittle the human being, to the point of trying to destroy their most cherished beliefs.

... to think right?

Damian Alvarez in  https://sistemasanaciontinerfe.blogspot.com/
(back to the school, or rather, to the playground)