Tuesday, August 6, 2024

That "The Student when he is Prepared finds the Teacher" is a Myth (Part Two)

The Good Teacher like the Good Shepherd never "rests"

Once in my life I wrote: “The good student comes to learn, the bad student comes to find fault with the Teacher.”

A good Teacher does not have to be perfect, much less should he be judged by beginner students who do not deduce with a clear and clean mind, but with a lot of prejudices, taboos and erroneous teachings.

How many faults could the Master not find in the student, if he wanted to?
But the Teacher is not there to look for mistakes, but to ensure that the student does not continue making them, teaching him to live in a different way.

Another common mistake that students make is “eating the candy and putting it away at the same time.” Let me explain: With the experience I have as a Teacher I have realized that although students want to develop, they also want to preserve the erroneous teachings of their past life that do not allow them to develop.
I explain to them in the following way: “You have been on one path all your life and you have gotten nowhere, you are sick and you are unhappy. Therefore, if you want to develop, heal, and be happy you must change your path.”

Education or Re-education? Don't go back to your old path

Most students return to their old "path", but there are those who even want to walk with one foot in each path.
I am aware that the student's retention of old erroneous beliefs (path in life) is due to the insecurity produced by the fear caused by distrust in the Master.
Unconsciously the student or disciple wants to "keep2 his past life, his old beliefs in case the Master was wrong, and thus "cover his back in some way."

For reasons stated above, many Masters I know have wanted to "throw in the towel." , some others have already retired, believing that it is almost impossible to teach any student. Other teachers think that

it is not worth putting up with the vanity, pride, arrogance, and impertinence of their students. I am talking about weekend course teachers, who after the course do not see their students (perhaps) anymore, but about Teachers of the Tinerfe Healing System, who usually follow their students for periods of up to ten years

. At this moment I remember that in the Nordic countries the best paid professions are Police and Teacher, since they are considered the most difficult and dangerous.
I also once heard that "the relationship between a Master and his disciple is more difficult than that. relationship between romantic partners.

There is only one Way. The way of love

There is no doubt that the Master's career is difficult, but I, personally, will die "with my boots on." I will never retire for four reasons:
First, because Healing and Teaching is my Vital Mission.
Second, because the Soul never "retires."
Third, that perhaps among a hundred or a thousand students that I educate, some may become a good Teacher.
Fourth, because if I stop being a Teacher I will not be a good Teacher nor a good example for my students. Furthermore, I am not going to give that pleasure to negative spiritual beings.

To explain the Myth of the title of this article I have presented the above (and I could present many more arguments about it).

That it is never the student who chooses or finds the Teacher, but rather it is the good Teacher who gives any student an opportunity, knowing in advance that it will be hard work and a lot of sacrifice to re-educate them.
Although the student, in his ignorance, believes that he chooses the Master.

Dedicated to all my Students, Teachers and my Grand Master.

http://sistemasanaciontinerfe.blogspot.com.es/2011/08/etica-y-moral-del-maestro-de-reiki.html

http://sistemasanaciontinerfe.blogspot.com.es/2011/07/que-significa -ser-maestro.html

Damián Alvarez at  https://sistemasanaciontinerfe.blogspot.com/