Saturday, March 9, 2024

The Solar Plexus and Personal Realization

You deserve it. Yes, You are the Best, no more, no less.

Each energy center has seven levels, seven vibrational aspects that form a set and lead to a healthy and happy life when they are in harmony.
The seven levels of the Solar Plexus manifest the individual's personal fulfillment here and now. Are:

Divine Realization: Feeling One with God and the Universe

DIVINE SOLAR PLEXUS LEVEL:

I feel one with God. I know who my creator is, that I am a being created in the image and likeness of God and I am proud of it. I live to manifest the Will of God on Earth. God's Will and mine are one and I feel totally satisfied to be a channel of his divine energies for the good of humanity and planet Earth. I feel completely fulfilled with the divine mission that has been entrusted to me and that I carry out with all diligence and fervor.

Spiritual Realization: Knowing that You Are Humanity

SPIRITUAL LEVEL OF THE SOLAR PLEXUS:

My thoughts are for the well-being of myself, humanity in general and for the good of planet Earth. I feel fulfilled because my thoughts are positive, pure, full of hope, faith, life. I am aware that we are all one, that we all start from the same “Source” and the physical, mental and spiritual well-being of humanity is also my own well-being.

Realization of Development. You are a Being in Dynamic Development

SOLAR PLEXUS DEVELOPMENT LEVEL:

I learn and teach what I really want. I write, read, listen, speak what I really want and what I really need for my personal and spiritual development and for the development of all humanity. I feel totally fulfilled and satisfied with my selfless contribution for the good of human beings. Becoming myself as God created me and obtaining the full happiness that this consciousness entails is the force that moves my personal and spiritual development, which moves all my planning.

Loving Fulfillment: Love is the Key. Love and Feel Loved

SOLAR PLEXUS LOVE LEVEL:

I love God, myself, life, humanity and creation and I feel satisfied with it. I am aware that love is the most powerful energy in the Universe and that God is that love. I am also aware that I am a child of that love and I feel proud to be able to express that energy in all aspects of my life. I feel fulfilled because I know that I live with love and I feel loved by God and by all good-hearted souls. Love is what makes the difference between two beings and the bond of spiritual union with all humanity. It completely satisfies me to feel part of that spiritual union and to be part of universal love.

Personal Fulfillment: You are Unique and You Feel Proud of It

PERSONAL LEVEL OF THE SOLAR PLEXUS:

I know who created me, I know who I am, where I come from, where I am, where I am going and I feel satisfied with it. I find myself completely fulfilled wherever I am at any given moment in my existence. I am at the perfect age at every moment of my life. I love my body at any point in my physical development. I am the only Damián Alvarez that has existed, exists and will exist, with incalculable value. I have all the gifts and talents necessary to fulfill myself as a person and as a spiritual being. I am aware that my personal fulfillment fulfills the universe. I am the same as everyone else, being unique, I am not worse than anyone, but I am better than those who think they are better than me. My life is wonderful and I thank God for this magnificent gift. Peace, harmony, well-being, health and happiness are the aspects of my self here and now always. God is Great, life is wonderful!

Creative Fulfillment: You Are Talent, Inspiration and Muse

CREATIVE SOLAR PLEXUS LEVEL:

I am aware that I am a creative spiritual being in dynamic development. I believe what I believe and I create to manifest the divine will on earth. My creative potential is infinite and I am proud to be able to create for the delight, the pleasure, the benefit of every being on the face of the earth. I believe respecting natural laws and natural environmental conditions at all times. I create to exist and I feel fulfilled with my work, a pleasant free activity. I create with love, for love and for love. I feel completely satisfied with what I have been able to produce and am producing for myself and for humanity.

Physical Accomplishment: This is my Best Moment and It Always Will Be

SOLAR PLEXUS PHYSICAL LEVEL:

I feel completely satisfied with my physical body. I am aware that I am not an age, a disease, a race, a gender. My physical life is ideal, I have an immeasurable capacity for adaptation. My soul is right now in the perfect body, at the perfect time, in the perfect place and that is how it will always be. I am aware that my goods and possessions are only a momentary gift from life, from God to be used for the development of myself and all human beings. I am also aware that nothing belongs to me and that material wealth is the lowest of wealth. I feel satisfied with the place I occupy in the universe and with my terrestrial incarnation.





Get the Book  "The Solar Plexus, the Sun of your Life"  (link)
by Damián Alvarez.
Visit  his Author Page on the Amazon Editorial (  link)