Saturday, March 2, 2024

Health Professionals suffer from the Energetic Contagion of their Patients' Diseases. By Damian Alvarez

Health Professionals Catch Energy Diseases

A few months ago I wrote in this same blog under the label "Reiki News" about what all those doctors and nurses who practice Reiki in hospitals would do when they start to feel bad, their stomach swells, they burp, yawn, etc. The answer would be to go to the Masters of the Tinerfe Healing System to explain the reason for these symptoms, wrongly called spiritual crises, by the majority of Reiki Masters, without really giving any answer.

The Masters of the Tinerfe Healing System can not only explain all those symptoms that Reiki Therapists and Masters suffer, but they can also educate in the conscious art of energy releases. They can also explain what happens at any moment between Teachers and/or Therapist and patients thanks to the Laws of Energy Interaction and Resonance. Also, of course, protect yourself from the negative energies of your patients.

I am writing this because there are already too many people who consult me ​​about it, almost all of them being medical personnel, practitioners of Reiki or other therapeutic touches, or who practice both professions.

Health Professionals are also Human Beings
and of course they are involved in the law of Energy Interaction

Everyone tells me that the path of spiritual development cannot be so hard, that they do not want to feel in their own bodies and souls what other human beings suffer. Also the question of the prize is usually: and why has no one written anything about it either in books or on the Internet? My answer is usually: because they don't know how to explain what is happening or because they are afraid that panic will spread among the world's population, but I myself have written around 60 articles on the subject on this blog: ( http://sistemasanaciontinerfe. blogspot.com.es/search/label/Leyes%20de%20Interacci%C3%B3n%20y%20Resonancia%20Energ%C3%A9tica ). I have also written several books that deal with the subject, among them  "The Solar Plexus, the Sun of your Life"  ( http://www.bubok.es/libros/221622/El-Plexo-Solar-el-Sol-de -tu-Vida ),  "The School of God"  ( http://www.bubok.es/libros/223913/La-Escuela-de-Dios ) and  "Breathe Reiki"  ( http://www.bubok.es /books/233876/Breathe-Reiki ).

Also, the Grand Master of Reiki and Karuna Ki and Master of the Tinerfe Healing System Doña Beatriz Pallés, has written twenty articles on "Interaction and energetic Resonance between human beings" on her blog "Puerta de las Estrellas" ( http ://puertadelasestrellas.blogspot.com.es/ ), which I highly recommend visiting.

Understand the Laws of Energy Interaction and Resonance with this Book

Material to study and learn exists within everyone's reach, even if the studies of the School of Healing Therapists of the Tinerfe Healing System are not followed.

As I said before, there are already many people, whether they are healers or not, who are feeling, catching and suffering (at least on an energetic level) from illnesses, and not only from their patients but from family, friends, co-workers, etc.
Nor are they people without general culture, superstitious or mentally ill. I'm talking about health professionals (who are supposed to be serious, responsible, ethical, etc.), that is, doctors, surgeons, psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses, healthcare assistants, masseuses, physiotherapists, and a long etcetera.

"I don't know what's happening to me," "I think I'm going crazy," "I take my patients' illnesses home with me," "People eat up my Solar Plexus," "I feel like my patients' illnesses are making me sick." possess", "I think they are stealing my energy", "People are burning me", etc. etc., these are usually the phrases that come from those who consult me, so I do not understand why the issue is not reported, studied, They try to find solutions.

There is no Clothing that protects from the Contagion of Energy Diseases

It's hard for me to believe (I don't believe it that much) that only I (personally) and the Masters or Healing Therapists of the Tinerfe Healing System have the answer, the solution, the healing, the teachings and guidance to solve a problem that is prevented. worldwide and that can cause a great humanitarian catastrophe on a mental, emotional, sentimental and spiritual level, that is, on an energetic level (first), and then on a physical level. Yes, on a physical level too, because what is not healed on an energetic level will manifest as physical illness.

If so, the Natural Healing and Therapeutic System is willing to offer its services (if they do not boycott it first as they have tried to do so many times) of Information, Teaching, Guidance and Healing to any entity, whether it is a School, Institute, Faculty, University, Ministry, Government, etc. from any country in the world that requires and requests it.

Damián Alvarez
Creator of the Tinerfe Healing System at  http://sistemasanaciontinerfe.blogspot.com.es/