Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Nobody Sick from Living with Love. Second Part

The Connection with God and yourself is only possible with Love

If you think or focus your attention, if all your consciousness is in Jehovah, are we connecting our Major Chakra System with HIM (from our point of view)? If that is so, how can we continue to be sick?

I will give you some examples to illustrate (with myself and others): During my professional career of more than 30,000 therapies, I have only been able to lower the light from the Soul Star to the Earth Star in a diameter of about 10 centimeters. through the Hara Line without encountering any blockage, to a single person.

The person in question, at times (I point out: "only at times"), was a perfect channel of divine light, so much so that I had to tell him not to come to therapy so often, since he did therapy twice a week , apart from his own daily work with healing energies, healing meditations, crystals, etc. I got bored in her healing sessions with her because I didn't find any blockages in her Hara Line or chakras to get rid of her, so, more than anything, I worked on her preventively. But when a week passed, she was already finding, again, new blocks, proof that she was lowering the vibrational level of the chakra system by living in fear.

Tinerfe Healing System: A Method of Channeling Love
and a Dynamic, Conscious, Healing and Curative Philosophy of Life

Regarding the Masters of the Tinerfe Healing System, of all of them, only a few have fully understood this "living with love" thing, and they do something about it by consciously introducing it into their lives, into their chakras. The rest of the teachers continue, either looking for the magic wand, or the miraculous remedy that will take away all their ills, even daring to tell me that the Tinerfe Healing System does not work, when really, they are the ones that do not work.

When I see so-called great teachers before me (I'm talking about people who have a lot of knowledge (though not that much wisdom), blaming their ills, their failures, everything else and everyone else, without realizing that their failures and evils are only their fault since they have not introduced love into their lives, continuing to live with fear, that is, doubts, negative thoughts, worries, and even often resentment, envy, jealousy, etc.

Everyone knows that Love is the best Medicine, so
why not Take It Preventatively for Life?

Even though I have never set out to make my system of major chakras vibrate at the divine level, I have settled for my energy centers to vibrate at the astral level, at the level of love, trying to consciously introduce love ( virtues of the heart), in my daily life, I am also aware that I do not always achieve it: A moment of doubt, lack of faith, in extreme moments, a worry, even momentary, a small feeling of temporary sorrow, it's still in there.

I am also aware that I have introduced love into my life, and thereby avoid negative thoughts, feelings, and emotions almost 100%, but I am also aware that, although I am a light of Light, and although I have been without get sick, I know, and I will know why I got sick if I get sick, and I will know that I got sick because I did not live 100% with love.

... to be continue

Damian Alvarez

*Damián Alvarez's Articles are parts of Copyrighted Books, so all Rights Reserved.