Saturday, August 26, 2017

The Solar Plexus and Pride. Power, Wealth, Glory

Solar Plexus. Power, Wealth, Glory

A very confident person need not boast, it does not need power, wealth and glory. A person with a healthy and strong solar plexus know who is and is satisfied with it, so is love and it does not matter if others love it or not.
The lust for power, glory and riches of humanity are based on natural inner need to be loved by others because not even love themselves.
Humans educated to feel like "something" that are not, cannot believe the love for what they are and how they need to be loved, not because they love each other, created a huge mask, and think that the more beautiful it the mask, the more likely that others have the love.
Most people even believe are their masks and can defend to their life, others are able to kill to preserve or increase their masks.

There is a saying: "Tell me what you brag and I'll tell you what you lack." This saying explains in a nutshell the need for people to prove they are what they are not trying to get a little love.

The same confident person does not measure their successes in wealth, power or glory, but in the inner wisdom to know who is, leading to full internal security.
The more a person has a need to get power, glory and wealth, the greater their need to be loved.
Actually the power, glory and wealth is just a cry for love: "But do not you see me, they see everything that I have not seen how powerful I am, they see everything I've got, why they not love me then not realize that I need and I deserve it? "
Keep masks cost much time, money and energy and never be sure if you want you or your masks.
We are children from birth to death and just need to be loved, but many go through life living in fear, shattering themselves, humanity and the planet, away from themselves to others and to God. Dying slowly every day so absurd and pathetic.
How easy would only say: "Love me a little please, I need it, I feel so alone, so weak, so small, so insecure, so self-conscious. Please love me a little. "

... I will love him or her ...

Damián Alvarez