Saturday, April 1, 2023

God has always Existed, God Lives

God is forever, forever, ever since

It amuses me that some philosophers (they think they are philosophers) are atheists, when philosophy, philosophizing is asking who am I?, where do I come from?, who created me?, etc., etc., etc., without setting limits to the greatness of deduction of our mind, leaving aside, closing the door, any possibility that can magnify our way of philosophizing.

If your taboos, fears, prejudice, erroneous teachings (most likely "self-teachings" derived from your frustrated, painful, traumatic life) condition you at the moment of philosophizing, 'because you are not philosophizing, but drawing your own conclusions based on your tragic life, and not based on a clean and serene mind, "open" to any idea, whether you like it or not.

Anyway, I do not understand how, on the one hand, they dare to say that God does not exist, and then say that God is dead. If "God is dead" (according to those philosophers), he must have existed at some time, and if "God does not exist" (according to those same philosophers), he could never have died, because something that does not exist is going to die.

You can talk to me about metaphors, and I can talk to you about contradictions, because metaphors have a meaning and if two metaphors contradict each other in your way of "philosophizing" then you are deceiving yourself, even if it is with metaphors.
God will not cease to exist because you do not believe in him

I know that God exists, has existed and always will exist. My healthy, natural way of philosophizing does not limit my thoughts, deductions, inspiration. But do not think that it is only philosophy but a knowledge based on scientific logic on the subject.

God does not exist thanks to the human being but vice versa, the human being exists thanks to God. God is not a creation of the human being but the human being a creation of God, and surely you will die long before your Creator, whether you like it or not.

And don't come to me now with that about how Damien is capable of wishing us death, when you wish him death, or rather, you have already killed the One who created you and sustains your lives and the entire universe. I do not wish death on anyone but surely your lives will disappear before the Creator's, which he will always be.

On the other hand, they talk to me about how selfish (big ego) I am, when I talk about the wonders that God has done with my life, with my being, and to whom I am eternally grateful, and proud to feel that I am His son. You are selfish when you even dare to "kill" God or decide, on your own, if God exists or not. Also that they believe they have the right to despise the human being, to the point of trying to destroy his most precious beliefs.

... to think about, or not?

Damián Alvarez at  https://sistemasanaciontinerfe.blogspot.com/
(back to school, or rather, to the playground)