Sunday, April 9, 2023

Come and Walk with Me. Tribute to the Healer, Master of Healing and Spiritual Guide

Never Underestimate the One Who Works for a Better World

The following lyrics of Enrique Bunbury's song "Come and walk with me" have been becoming regular among the members of the School of the Tinerfe Healing System. The truth is that this song demonstrates two things: On the one hand, the hard work of the Master in Healing and Spiritual Guide (or anyone who lives to improve the world), and on the other hand, the hypocrisy of all those who only they do is criticize those who actually do something.

"You can always criticize" my mother used to say. I say that "the only thing that those who do nothing do is criticize those who do something."
Easy to negatively criticize the work of others, a little more difficult is to put yourself to work.

No, do not think that you are better than the one who works because you find fault with him. What you show with your way of being is that you are frustrated, bitter, self-conscious, and above all, envious. Yes, because you would like to be like that spiritual guide or healing teacher but you don't dare, and you criticize so you don't feel so bad.

"Come and walk with me", "Go ahead, guide me", "Put yourself in my place". Take care of it, instead of criticizing and belittling the one who helped you, I guide you, heal you, and will help you again, guide and heal if necessary, because the Master in Healing, the Spiritual Guide works out of love, works for God ( and does not hold grudges because "I never expect anything from anyone").

You are always in time to Awaken. Criticize no more.
Get the Batteries, Cúrratelo, in the Good Sense of the Word

Every time you find fault with someone who dedicated his life for you, suffered and sacrificed himself for you, it is to look in the mirror and spit in your face, because you are only seeing what you carry inside: "A nest of vipers "As Jesus Christ would say.
Good people see the positive, the good, the profitable. In addition, living with love (as preached by some who criticize those who live with love) is not looking for mistakes but understanding towards all people, who, at least, try, even if they make mistakes, since the biggest mistake that human beings can commit is to do nothing in their life, to do nothing with their life. That is indeed an error.

So, learn from this beautiful song by (for me a divine inspiration), this great author and singer. A song that only good Healers deserve, and that may one day become the "Hymn of the Tinerfe Healing System".

You are always on time. You can always change. Don't throw your life away with those who try to sell you "short roads" (as the song also says). You are always in time to take the right path, the path of love. You are always in time to Awaken.





Damián Alvarez
Always Defending the Rights of the Healer








Come and walk with me (Enrique Bunbury)
Dedicated to all Healers and Master Healers of the World
come and walk with me
(Dedicated to all the Healers of the World)
walk with me a while
Just one stretch and we'll talk later
Look at the sole of my shoes
They ain't worn and you saw me run

Forget what they taught you, it doesn't work next to me
What can you lose?
If you want we make a deal
If you hold the step you will not see me again

walk with me forward
And tell me where should I go
It's easy to talk about the past
A little more complicated to come

choose the right path
or the shortest way
The one you think is best
if you want we make a deal
If you hold the step you will not see me again

come and walk with me
we change skin
Come and you will see that in the end
I didn't do too bad

come and be strong
And that luck does not lack you
come and walk with me
we change skin

Walk with me I want to be a witness
See what you can do
that I do not fail you
I do not disrespect and my word is law

Demand what you demanded of me
What you deserved and that I never gave you
If you want we close the deal
And if you keep up, you won't see me again

come and walk with me
we change skin
Come and you will see that in the end
I didn't do too bad...