Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Healing is an Art and a Science, a Vocation of Love

Healing is an Art and a Science, a Vocation of Love

The Art and Science of Healing is not an obligation, but a choice. All people can heal, which only some really have a special vocation for this task, just like other people wish to be carpenters or hostesses, but not all human beings are carpenters or hostesses.

On the other hand, we know that the one who heals is not the Healer, he is just a mere channel of Divine Energies of Healing, of Love. God is the one who heals. Love cannot impossibly make a Healer sick if he loves, even if he does not practice, because to love is to heal.

We are all loving spiritual beings, we all get sick if we do not transmit love to others, we all get sick and die because of not living with love, of living in fear, not only the Healer, because we are all the same, we are all healers, we are all love We are all children of God.

Being both a Healer and a Gardener, if you do not follow your divine vital mission with love, you will get sick and die.

In any case, every day there are more Healers on the face of the earth and they are getting sick because they have not learned to take care of themselves and they dedicate too much time (life) to others and forget to take care of themselves.
I teach my students. "First you, second you and third you, then the others."
It is classic to hear people say "I give everything for others" or this other "giving my whole life without receiving anything in return" or the one that says "I love others more than myself".

We are all healers and together we will heal the world

Some people ask me if "it's not selfish to put oneself first than others", I answer that "it's not selfish, it's intelligent". If I am well, I can help many people, however, if I am ill, not only can I not help anyone, but I also need help.
Besides, my life has the same value as that of others, right?

In order not to get off topic and to finish, I can tell you that a Healer who does not heal is not a Healer, and it is totally clear. Also that a Healer, even if he does not practice, heals, and that if a Healer retires it is not to get sick, but to recover and be able to continue working as a Healer.

God is Good and not stupid and a Gift from God like the one received by the Healer can impossibly make him sick. But if all of us, being equal, do not channel Love, which is also a Gift from God to all Humanity, by the same "rule of three" it is fully demonstrated that Humanity gets sick because it lives without Love.

What is really sick is living without Love that is also a Gift from God (we repeat: Love), and few put it into practice.

Damian Alvarez





Get the Book  "Anatomy of the Spirit"  (link),
by Damian Alvarez
Visit his  Author Page on Amazon Publisher  (link)