Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Arrogance or Self-Confidence and Self-Love

I am a being created in the image and likeness of God.
Unique among unique, Handsome, Intelligent, Wonderful
with an infinite Potential, worthy of calling me Son of God 

After my presentation during the Congress of the Tinerfe Healing System, in the "questions to the presentation" section, they asked me some questions that I could not answer as I would have liked, for purely practical reasons. I don't usually leave a question unanswered, so here are the answers.

Question from YD de Tenerife:

What do you say that some people might think you are pushy?

Response from Damián Alvarez:

Well, from your question I clearly realize that you have been "brooding" them for a long time but that you had not dared to do it to me, or perhaps you were thinking of exposing me in front of a group of people (which shows your insecurity (also). I explain:

First. The question has nothing to do with my presentation. Second, from experience I know for sure that, when they address me with questions putting in front of "people can believe", it is usually that it is not about doubts of "the people" but your own doubts, but as you do not dare to ask me directly, you hide behind "people can believe." Really pathetic.

I am not better than anyone, I am only "the best", a genius just like You

You could have asked me the question directly, woman, we have known each other for a long time. You could have said "Damien, I think you are arrogant, what can you say about that?", And I would have gladly answered you as I do now. Anyway (you should know), I care what people think, or you, what difference does it make to you (if this is the case, which it is not) if people think that I am arrogant or not ?

A really absurd question. My answer during the congress was simple: "Insecurity of those who think like this about me." Let me explain: Many people do not like that others know more than they do, have more knowledge, more wisdom. Many people (perhaps you are one of them) have authority problems and very low self-esteem, so they do not like that other people can know more than they, because they do not want to feel less. I'm talking about people (maybe you are one of them) who want to have a Teacher that they can correct, or a Teacher who knows less than they do, so that they feel better. If not, they are "arroganteeeees", which shows once again your low self-esteem.

You are not the only one. Many people who have the shelves of their house full of self-help books, in which they try to promote the greatness of the human being, (yes, those books that proclaim that “you are great, that you are wonderful, that you are the star that most shine, that your potential is infinite, etc., etc.,) Many people who attend personal and spiritual development courses where they try to explain to the attendees that “you can do everything, that you were born to succeed, that nothing is impossible for you , that you are the most beautiful and intelligent being in the universe, etc., etc., ”are the same people (paradoxically), who shout to heaven saying that you are arrogant, when you say“ I am wonderful, I am great and , for me nothing is impossible, my light shines brighter than the stars, I am the best "

And as Alaska says: ... who cares what I do, ...
I don't care what people care ... do you?

On the other hand, if you had really listened to my words carefully, you would not have that dilemma (well, yes, because of your insecurity, but it can be healed) about whether I am pushy or not. Remember that I almost always say "we", I am not used to saying "I". Many people sometimes ask me “but who?” And I usually answer “at least me and God”. I almost always speak in the plural, and I say "the discoveries of the Tinerfe Healing System" (you are included), I do not say "my discoveries". I explain the above so that you realize that my "greatness" is due, not to my arrogance, but to my humility since I always give glory to God.

He is arrogant (in my opinion), who never does anything and if he does, he always says "I", but who is always "us" when he is interested. Many people, they are not listened to for years, but it is enough for the "Tinerfe Healing System" (or I) to discover something new for the good of humanity, so that they are suddenly the "Tinerfe Healing System" again. You understand me? I used to say that "since they do not have a mare, they ride on the mare of others"

Do you remember the motorbike of the Tinerfe Healing System ?: "The Tinerfe Healing System we are all" or our last one: "We are more than what we are, we are One"

To finish I can tell you (and you will see that it is not arrogant), that "I will do something greater than Jesus Christ." No, I am not saying it. Jesus Christ says so. It is not arrogance. The difference between you and me is that I DO believe in the words of Jesus Christ and you do not.

Anyway, "arrogance" means using his power over others or  showing  off his power, and I don't even think he has any power. So, I also think you should update your  vocabulary.

Kisses.






31 Years Educating the World