Sunday, May 16, 2021

Victor Juan Chinea. Friend, I do not say "goodbye" but "see you now" (by Damián Alvarez)

Víctor Juan Chinea, our particular "Osho"

Victor, friend, good friend, my best friend, ... how you cheated on me, you left without taking the bananas and papayas that I had promised you. I would like to meet you if only once more on the physical plane, not out of attachment, not even to give you a hug, but to give you four shakes to see if you would wake up, just as I used to give you all those Friday afternoons during five years in which you filled my house and my heart.

Victor. You, my Good Friend, my Great Friend, my best Friend

As a divine omen, you left precisely the XXXI Anniversary of the Tinerfe Healing System. Between 7 (day of my birth), and 14 (day of your birth), 7 days younger than me, I thought that as soul mates, we would go through life on earth together, many more years. Surely you enjoyed the Congress this year much more than last year.


Victor, for 5 years you "stole" our hearts

Every time I look at the sky I see your eternal smile and every time I see the stars I see your eyes shine.
They say that good people go to heaven. They will have to make a special section a little higher for you, because your kindness, kindness, generosity and affection greatly surpassed your little nonsense.
Now you know that everything I said and say to you now is true, now that you can see in my heart and read in my soul.

Victor. You deserve it Champion

I do not feel sorry, my tears are of an emotion of joy that makes my whole body and soul vibrate. Not even a million of these, my tears of joy, could fill the energetic void that you have left in all of us. Miss you? I can't fool you, now we are closer, more united, more together than before and we both know it.

Not a Million Tears of Joy will fill the Void

In any case, I am happy for you, since, at last, you have been able to reunite with your father and with your Father whom you have longed for so long.

We grant you the title, which is not honorary, but real, because you deserve it, of  Grand Master of the Tinerfe Healing System , and give my regards to Maite, the other Grand Master of the Tinerfe Healing System, who, for sure, you will have already found yourself.

Victor, We Don't Say "Goodbye" Until Now

You finally finished the "Camino de Santiago", and when I can finish it, we will meet again, and "serene as children we will be like children" and we will laugh (you already know), and God will laugh with us.

Very soon we will meet again
and "serene like children we will be like children"

Victor, I am not saying "goodbye" but until now champion. May God help you, protect you and welcome you in His bosom. Thank you because You exist and thank you for your pleasant presence in the universe, the Earth, at least, would not have been the same without you, nor will it be the same without you.

05/10/2021