Monday, February 17, 2020

Some statements of the Universal Healing System Era Blanca that can be used for Self Healing and Healing Humanity and the Planet (as Damian Alvarez)

Personal and spiritual development. Wisdom for humanity

I love truth, peace, equality, sincerity, understanding, mutual aid.
I love to study, read, count, write.
I love to learn whatever is useful to me in the future (God knows).
I find it easy to learn everything and I love learning.
I love to work because I love my job and I enjoy.

I have many sincere, generous and kind to me friends.
I love variety of foods that provide me energy.
I love the order, cleanliness and purity.
I am responsible for myself, with others and with the planet.
I am responsible for my actions and my healing.

I love and accept me as I am a hundred percent since the day I was born.
Let the love flow through me unconditionally always so.
I accept the love of others at all levels, all levels and all dimensions.

I am infinitely grateful for having incarnated on this planet.
I am infinitely grateful to be a wonderful human being I am.
I am infinitely grateful to work for the Light and Love in this universe.
Voluntarily choose to work for God.
For me nothing is impossible because for me everything is possible and can handle anything.

Life is wonderful. Humans are Maravillosos

I show my good feelings, thoughts and emotions naturally.
 I show who I am open and honest way because that's me.
I live with joy and true because I am love.
All human beings are also love.
All human beings live in peace and harmony and for the good of the planet.
All earthly beings are wonderful and necessary for the planet.

I know that I I can, I know I should, I know that I dare, 
I know that I want, I know I get it.
All humans live in harmony with nature will.

I make less someone happy every day.
Gift, donate something every day and do it with love and joy.
My actions regarding the others are totally disinterested.
I make less something special for me every day.
I gift something special every day, so a whim, a break enjoyment ...
I think positive, great, wonderful, lovely, pleasing every second of my life.
To me me hes very easy to love and allow love me.
I have an enormous intellectual capacity with infinite possibilities.
 For me there are no problems but development possibilities.

I have a big appetite for everything wonderful life and I want more than anything to live.
I am in harmony with myself, with others and with all creation.
Everything is always solved. live completely carefree.
I am unique with a force commensurate patience and love.
I'm proud of myself, who I am, what I do, my body, my age, my gender.
I am proud to be a being created in the image and likeness of God and inhabit this planet.
I feel completely free of problems and able to solve the problems of others.
My earthly life will be very long, healthy and productive.
I'm the best friend anyone can have and my friends are the best in the world.

Give and receive love without fear or taboos. A Happy Life, Perfect.

I pass all the tests, I feel full of energy.
I am creative, positive, quiet, focused, persistent, effective, happy.
I love giving and receiving.
I am completely satisfied with what life has given me and I got into it.
I have everything I need to be happy and live in eternal gratitude.
Each day that passes I am a better person.
My brain works perfectly.

I always communicate in a clear and perfectly intelligible manner.
I am satisfied with myself and fully realized.
I enjoy life at all levels, all levels and all dimensions.
My spare time and enough to make me calm all I want every day.

My fondest wish is peace on earth and in heaven.
My fondest wish is that all earthly beings have food and water of the highest quality.
My fondest wish is that all human beings have enough clothes and shoes they like and be useful.
My fondest wish is that all human beings have a home to enjoy a home where they can live with quality.
My fondest wish is that all human beings live in equality, because we are all equal.
I have great confidence in myself and self-esteem because I know who I am.

My fondest wish is a world in harmony with nature and happiness.
My most fervent wish is that the world and all beings live in love at all levels, all levels and all dimensions.
I love the way energy higher than possible.

Smart people will save the planet. Natural harmony

I have great courage, nothing frightens me because I work and live for God who created me.
I have great charisma, reboso love and have a great ability to express that love in every aspect of my life.
My energies are positive, harmonious, happy, happy, because I love.
I'm one of the best healers of the world and work slowly but relentlessly in the name of Light, Peace and Love.
I am one of the best workers of the Light of the world and work to turn the Earth into a paradise.
I'm one of the best healers of the world and the world healthy healing me first me, because I am the world.
I'm one of the best healers of the world and heal the planet at any cost.

Have a higher consciousness that only works to the service of God, the Light and Love for my own sake, that of all mankind, that of the planet and the universe.
I also wish that all humans get, and quickly a higher consciousness to realize how we are destroying the planet Earth, Earth is our home, our home, our food, our life.
I wish that among all really intelligent men of the world give back the balance to our Mother Earth and Earth also can be happy with us.

I have healed the root of all fears that shrouded me and have forgiven all my enemies. Now I use that wasted energy on deceit living for my development for the welfare of all humans.

I am respected, expected, desired, loved for who I am, because I am unique.

I am love, so I am happy and river, playing, singing, dance, enjoy everything in life.
I am love, so I work with all my strength to make Earth a paradise.





I am a wonderful Divine Spark, eternally humble, grateful and happy to live here and now!

We will heal the World !, if not, I'll do it alone.
Damián Alvarez