Saturday, August 8, 2015

The Whole Truth About Reiki. Creator's masterpiece Healing System Tinerfe

The Whole Truth About Reiki in more than 300 pages


Pre-visualization of the Work Publisher:

What is happening with Reiki Masters and Practitioners who do not stop Yawning, burping, coughing, sneezing, Sighing and Vomiting ?

In the previous article, I wrote that 15 years ago "I walked around the Internet" looking "Reiki and burps" and virtually nothing existed. I also wrote that it seemed strange, since I already had about 10 years practicing Healing Therapies and used my yawning, belching, sighing, coughing, sneezing and even hiccup.

Although I have written several articles on the topic and the book "The Solar Plexus, the Sun of Your Life" that you can get on the Editorial Bubok Publishisng and associated libraries, I always found it strange that the technique we use Healers belonging to Healing System Tinerfe not succeed him, even if unconsciously to other healers of the world (there are millions of practitioners of Reiki), so that some time ago I "I gave another turn Internet" to check on her "patio" ., and look what I found:


Breathe Reiki. Coughing, sneezing, yawning, belching, Sighs

"I'm treating a young woman having problem ... and when I put my hands in the second chakra immediately gives me cough, belching and sometimes I feel nauseous. Normally I give reiki twice a week and always feel that, now mine have decreased these feelings. I have consulted books to look at what the feelings that had never be, but not answered. I look forward to your response, because nobody had happened to me that "
other:

"... I can tell you that last year at this time, went to a massage, it had a muscular knot to the height of the shoulder blade so that, as in the last session will hear and know that I felt burp, I He had removed the knot "
and other:

"It also happens to me in some Reiki sessions I and patients (belching), and they usually spend them (belching) when we finished and apologize and tell them not to excuse this perfect, but I do not know why Sorry, it's as if that belch out, stagnant energy that causes the problem, they feel, but if anyone can bring you why, as great as we all learn "
and another:

"It happens to me especially when I make my mother started to yawn and we both come to tears, is exaggerated, and when we finished, yawn a bit more and it's over"
and still another:

"Sometimes, there will be yawning and belching wishes for the positions of the hands, this is due to energy blockages"

more:

"Hello. I started treatment two weeks ago. I've had almost all the symptoms described in the healing crisis. I am currently a little sore throat and excess mucus. The headache is not very common before It was amazing but every time I went to where to reiki was impossible to bear that pain, no matter with me now.
just as I do not fit in my head that these symptoms are due to reiki, why you are? "

more and more:

at the time my son they were giving him felt very cold therapy and thought nothing of it because the weather outside was cold, but then I will enter my therapy and I felt very cold and started shaking a lot, my question is that what if my son when they were giving therapy somehow had a connection with me? "

one more:

"... And I wonder if it is normal that when I give a Reiki session hurts my arms and is super good person"
more and more:

... Just finished the Masters in Reiki, I have one month to stop therapies doubts. therapies when I feel the symptoms that the person applying the latest therapy started with neck pain, headache step, then dizziness, nausea and fainted ... "

more and more:

"Like other therapy applied sore arms, neck pain, headache, dizziness and nausea ... this is not as controlling"

more?

"I wanted to comment on Sunday gave me a Reiki session, and the next day began to show a slight pain in my stomach this heading chest and stomach. I can not associate it with a virus or bloating, it is pain a little strange ... "

for more:

"Hello, I bought the second level, a strange thing happened to me .., I did reiki distance to a friend who has emotional problems. I felt weird things .., I got to laugh, then I felt hatred and desire to throw things .. after shaking, then I cried ... and all this was at night but during the day was present and he kept feeling a tremendous sadness "
more:

"I am giving Reiki to a boy who is a friend of the family when he went home my stomach hurt and now it hurts a lot more, like if I do I can tell if this has a meaning?"

more:

"... I made a friend Reiki and when it started I felt a strong pain in my heart and I like they were squeezing the throat"
more:

"Today I had my first Reiki session. The therapist reaching up to my knees began to yawn extensively, told me I had a lot of burden there. What does it mean?
Then leave the office, in the car, I started pain in the head and neck (who follow me so far), and began to belch several times. What does it mean?"


Breathe Reiki with the Creator of Tinerfe Healing System


There are countless questions and comment and referring to symptoms associated with Reiki therapies, both by practitioners, teachers or containers therapies, and it seems that nobody, except members Tinerfe Healing System can answer a a logical and simple to all these questions.

Do not misunderstand me, I am very much in agreement with the World Health Organization that Reiki is beneficial to health, but what I do not agree is that any person having participated in a workshop weekend is considered therapist or teacher, with all that this implies for the sick (ie if it is not beneficial to anyone).

However, when / the nurses / os and doctors are practicing Reiki or other touches Therapy in Hospitals begin to yawn, burp and vomit and not to know what is happening to them, they will always go to the Therapists and Teachers Tinerfe Healing System, educate them on the art and science of healing.

Damian Alvarez, 25 Years Healing the World, 30,000 Therapies

Beatriz  Pallés (Grand Master of Reiki and Karuna Ki) comment:

"We really must take into consideration the 24 years has dedicated Damian Alvarez (with total vocation) to therapies and healing classes. Hundreds of Healing Therapists and Teachers trained under his tutoring, and more than thirty thousand Healing Sessions support it as one of the modern healers with more experience in the field of Vibrational Medicine".

A book that really you must not miss.




Get the Book of Damian Alvarez "Breathe Reiki".
(The Whole Truth About Reiki)
Visit the Author page in Publisher: