Wednesday, July 24, 2024

The True Conjugation of the Verb to Love. By Damian Alvarez

Loving (Perfect Conjugation): Loving All Day Every Day

When I was a child I was taught to conjugate the verb love at school as an example of a verb that everyone used and a verb that everyone should know the meaning of. I love, you love, he loves, we love...

No one ever explained to me the meaning of the verb to love and even less taught me to love. Maybe my parents, my teachers, my church didn't know how to love or what love was.
In my life no one has ever said "I love you" to me and I have told few people. In fact we have changed the verb to love with the verb to want which only means I really want you, I need you, I like you, I want to have you.

Here follows the true conjugation of the verb AMAR:

I Love, You Love, He Loves, We Love, You Love,...

Present 

(Ilove
(youyou love
(heloves
(uswe love
(youyou love
(theylove

...because I want a better World, full of Peace, Love and Fraternity...

I did not love,... and this is how the World is...

Past perfect simple negative (past)

(I)  I DON'T  love
(you NO you loved
(he)  NO love
(us NO we love
(you NO you loved
(they NO they loved

...and this is the world...

I will love, ... and the World, every day, will be a Better World for All

Future

(II will love
(youyou will love
(hewill love
(uswe will love
(youyou will love
(theywill love

...and planet Earth will be a Paradise ...

...If I had or had Loved,...the Earth would be a Paradise...

Past pluperfect (Subjunctive)

Yeah...(Ithere would have been loved
(youwould have or would have loved
(hewould have or would have  loved
(uswe would have or  would have loved
(youwould have or  would have loved
(theywould have or would have loved

... the World would be a better World, and the Earth a Paradise, 
without wars, famines, poverty, pestilences and catastrophes...

Love. Natural Habitat of the Human Being, resembling its Creator

Infinitive

Love

Natural energy environment of the human being. Elevation to the maximum vibratory frequency of your entire Major Chakra System. Creation, basis and support of all life. Human gift and divine Essence. Act of being oneself.

Loving. May every day be the Day of Love for All

Gerund

Loving

Natural action of the human being to achieve happiness and full health. It must happen constantly to achieve the detailed goal.

Loved. Right of every Living Being, whether Animal, Vegetable, Mineral

Passive Participle

Loved

Right of every human being regardless of race, religion, sex, age, social status, physical status and other lies instilled in man by "Mother Ignorance."

The Verb Amar is NOT conjugated Never in the Conditional. It is unconditional

Conditional

(Iwould love
(youwould you love
(hewould love
(uswe would love
(youwould love
(theywould love

The conditional conjugation of the verb to love is always incorrect, since "love", if it is not selfless, that is, without conditions, is not real love. Thus, the verb "to love" does not have a conditional, it cannot be conjugated into a conditional, simply because it would be a total lexical/meaning error. The only way the verb "to love" could be conjugated in the conditional would be as follows:

Conditional

(II would always love, despite everything, above the circumstances, even if they didn't love me,..., and I do it
(youYou would  always love, despite everything, above the circumstances, even if they didn't love me,..., and I do it
(heI would always love  , despite everything, above the circumstances, even if they didn't love me,..., and I do it
(usWe would  always love, despite everything, above the circumstances, even if they didn't love me,..., and I do
(youYou would  always love, despite everything, above the circumstances, even if they didn't love me,..., and I do it
(theyThey would always love  , despite everything, above the circumstances, even if they didn't love me,..., and I do

...because then we would truly love...
...the "conditional" of the verb "love" does not exist for a being created in the image and likeness of God...

Love You, Love Him, Love Us, Love You, Love Them

Imperative (by Jesus Christ)

love (you)
love (he, you)
let's love (us)
love (you)
amen (they, you)

...and you will be happy, ...and you will live for all Eternity because rivers of living water (divine energy), 
will flow through you (Hara Line). Jesus Christ.


Damián Alvarez's Articles are part of copyrighted books
therefore all rights are reserved.