Saturday, September 2, 2023

How to Use God's Infinite Energy of Love

The Importance of Love: I Love, You Love, He Loves, We...

When I was a child I was taught to conjugate the verb to love at school as an example of a verb that everyone used and a verb that everyone should know its meaning. I love, you love, he loves, we love...

No one ever explained to me the meaning of the verb to love and even less taught me to love. Maybe my parents, my teachers, my church didn't know how to love or what love was.
In my life no one has ever said "I love you" to me and I have told few people. In fact we have changed the verb to love with the verb to want which only means I really want you, I need you, I like you, I want to have you.

In Spain we rarely hear this expression ("I love you") if it is not in a poetic context. Nowadays everyone loves each other but no one, it seems, loves each other.

Love: Be yourself and allow others to be themselves

On the other hand, we use the word love or love in various ways, which are more capitalist and commercial: I love your hairstyle, I love my car, I love women, I make love, I love money, I love everything that wears a skirt, I love making love, I love your perfume and a long etcetera.

Everyone talks about love but nobody knows what love is and even less how to love.
The dictionary attributes the meanings of sexual desire, carnal desire, love of neighbor, loving God, loving a lot, feeling passion, helping, feeling compassion, brotherly love, family love, love as a couple, paternal love, I love my dog ​​and many more. But neither does it explain how to love, although there are certain hypotheses that range from spiritual to scientific. Also saying that what is called brotherly, family or parental love is usually the beginning of all wars. Jesus said that we had to love our neighbor's child as our own child.

Despite this global insecurity about the meaning of the verb to love, it seems that everyone agrees that it is a feeling, and that is something.
The definition of love according to the dictionary is "the act of loving" and there we stay, since it does not explain how to love. And if it doesn't explain how to love, how are we going to love. What a definition!
Making love really means,  although  it is currently used in another context, to flirt, to make another person like you, to try to conquer.

True Love must Transcend the Relationship as a Couple

Three points are clear:
  • Most of us humans have confused love with sexual desire and falling in love, I think, since the dawn of civilization. Desire is  selfish  and "wanting to have" is also selfish, so you can'tand be love. Desire can create frustration, resentment, anger, violence... They have even dared to say that there is only one step from love to hate.
  • The society in which we live has made us believe, on the other hand, that love is associated with consumption and materialism: the more you have, the more they will love you, and people buy and buy  to maintain a consumer society, a deception, which does not it makes you happy.
  • Third, we all need love and we all need to be loved but no one dares to ask for it. What is totally clear is that we all need "something" that we don't even know what it is.
Love is an Infinite and Unlimited Creative Energy

Someone asked me one  day after  giving him a lecture on love, "And how do you do that, how do you love?" and even I, used to talking about love on a daily basis, had to think about it. You love, I answered, (based on the fact that God is Love and we are beings created in the image and likeness of God, that is, love too), by being yourself and allowing others to be themselves. But "what is love and how do you love in practice?" He kept asking me. If God is Love and our Creator, and not a physical being, then I deduce that God is an Infinite, Unlimited and Selfless Creative Conscious Energy (a Being). Following this deduction, love must therefore be a conscious, creative, infinite energy. 

, unlimited and disinterested. I answered.

We, beings created in the image and likeness of God, are creative, conscious, infinite, unlimited and selfless energy as well. We need to give and receive love because love is our essence and what keeps us alive.
We die because we do not love, otherwise we would live for all eternity.

Only Disinterested Love is Love. Interested Love is Business

Love is the manifestation of God in the Universe, Love is your sustenance, love and you will not die. Allow God to manifest on Earth  through  you  . Create selflessly for the sake of Love/God, create positive thoughts that bless every being that exists in the Universe, including you. Thus create every eye, ear, smell, taste or touch that can delight in your expression and create  wisdom  and share it selflessly, create to help every being, create for yourself and create so that everyone else, be they humans, plants, animals , minerals, or gases live as  well  as you. Help the Creator. Create with your Essence, Unlimited, Infinite, Selfless and God will walk alongside  you .

Love and you will be one with Everything and with everyone.
Be yourself and you will be loving because you are Love. Damián Alvarez at  http://sistemasanaciontinerfe.blogspot.com/