Thursday, March 10, 2022

Glory to God in Heaven and on Earth, and Peace on Earth to All Men

I wish to water all the countries of the world with love.
Damian Alvarez

If I could rule the Earth,

I would water all the countries of the world with Love .

to desert countries 
I would water them
with drinking water
and productive seeds.

To the hungry countries
I would water them
with nutritious food
and education for their self-support.

To countries at war
I would water them with biological weapons,
of massive and indiscriminate effect,
guns loaded with endorphins
so that they would suffer well-being and happiness
for the rest of their lives.

I would also water them with
kisses, hugs, caresses,
positive thoughts,
and pretty words.

I would shower the rich countries
with
humility, consideration and compassion,
with wishes of solidarity and support.

If I could rule the Earth
would create the largest army
that never existed
each and every human being
they would be soldiers, relentless warriors
of the Great Army of Love,
Gardeners of the Earth.

Soldiers who would sing endlessly:

"Glory to God
in Heaven and on Earth,
and Peace on Earth
to men of good will,
and above all,
to those of ill will,
who are the ones who need it the most".

Damian Alvarez in: