Thursday, July 8, 2021

We are all One, Unique and Equal (True Ego or False Ego)

The Great Ego of Damián Alvarez: We are all One and Equal

Question from Nosequien: and, who tells me that your ego is not a false ego based on what you have and what you have achieved? Answer by Damián Alvarez: Well, precisely because if my ego were a "false ego" based on what I have or have achieved, (and you have forgotten to say "and what I do not have or have not achieved", it would be a self-conscious that I would not even dare to answer you.

I have as much or as little as anyone. I have never considered myself better than anyone. I have spent my entire life trying to get other people to value themselves for who they really are and not for what the system has told them they are. That is healing: "The way back home, the way back to being who you really are: A being created in the image and likeness of God, unique, great genius of divine creation, with infinite potential and talent. perfection as the culmination of the unfolding of God's unconditional love. "

The truth is that I have achieved it with few. The vast majority of people continue to believe, above all, that they are the money they have or do not have, but they also believe that they are a physical body, their illnesses, their successes or failures, the children they have or could never have. , etc. We live in a system that educates us in a negative way, so that, almost always, most people feel like failures, self-conscious or less than those who have more youth, health, studies or money than they. Do you recognize yourself too perhaps?

The True Ego is Based on Recognizing and Living as God Mandates

I have told everyone I know that you can become the same with a big and strong Ego. Many can corroborate it, and everyone who knows me, and has not seen it, is because his envy has clouded his view.  Envy developed from his weak ego, full of traumas, frustrations and sorrows, really full of failures, both physical and mental, sentimental and emotional.

Nobody's fault, since the truth has never interested the system. Love, union, solidarity, friendship, God, and any other ethical and moral value has almost disappeared from today's society, and little is valued, and if someone wants to keep them, they censor it, block it, it They insult, and can even put you in jail, and that's just for defending traditional values ​​that, to a great extent, exalt the human being as a race. I could say "my" plin, they darn them ", but it is shameful and painful that people with great talents and possibilities waste their lives" running "after a carrot that will never make them happy, while forgetting themselves and their lives. really important things in life, such as justice, temperance, charity, mutual support,

My job is to restore dignity to the human being, just reminding them in my books, classes, sessions, conferences, who they really are and how they can become themselves, that already, the system is busy, from birth, to convince them of that they are "what they are not".

I try to be "myself", and thank goodness it's still Allowed

I try to be myself 24 hours a day, and sometimes, I confess, I can fall into the trap at times, but the deception does not last long, because nobody has ever been able to convince me (since I am aware of my real nature), that I am a failure, that I am useless, that I am a wretch, or anything else negative, and steal my ego.

Understand that with God no one can. That others want to continue eating the crumbs of the banquet of life because there they, I, to eat the delicacies, without complexes and without shame, that is what they are for, or not?

... and if my ego bothers you it will be because your ego is sick and in need of a lot of healing and guidance, if not, you would be happy for me and for yourself, because I do not think it is that you are not sure of me but that you don't accept people like me. You show it with your insecurity and mistrust (symptoms of a weak self-conscious ego). That no man, that no, that you should not feel less than me, that we are all the same.

Hugs and take care of yourself that we love you.
Damián Alvarez at  http://sistemasanaciontinerfe.blogspot.com/
(back to school, or rather, to the playground)




Get the Book  "The Great Power of the Ego"  (link), by Damián Alvarez
Visit his  Author's Page in the Amazon Editorial  (link)