Saturday, March 28, 2020

Corona Virus Prevention with Apple Cider Vinegar, the Healers Medicine

Vinegar Apple Cider Can Help
in the Prevention and Treatment of Corona Virus

Apple cider vinegar, yes, apple cider, has been used during the history of mankind for its antibacterial properties (mostly), but also for its antiviral and antifungal properties.

It is said that the Romans mixed with the water of the places they conquered to eliminate harmful bacteria from said liquid and which may cause stomach upsets them.
Warriors servers Japanese "samurai" were also taking apple cider vinegar before facing the enemy in battle, so be strong.

Besides, apple cider vinegar help against common colds and even fever. Apart from controlling blood sugar and / or blood cholesterol and blood pressure.

I know, for sure, that at some time in hospitals in a European country was used to disinfect them.

Some athletes use apple cider vinegar in their diets
for Fortaleza and the Samurai Warriors 

I personally (no kidding), has been the only "medicine" that have taken over the past 20 years and was to relieve a toothache, to treat colds or stomach problems, so I named it " healers medicine ". This does not mean that medical pharmaceutical preparations are used as I have not noticed any adverse effects have.

My way to use apple cider vinegar is preventively (best): a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in half a glass of water, a few times a day will not hurt anyone (to know). I also use it to dress salads and to flavor beans or lentils, and avoid annoying gases.

Anyway, when I have a cold, because I usually take the dose that I explained above, even the best, as I tell my students, is to catch the virus in time, that is, to the symptom less, as if some runny nose, a sneeze, cough, general weakness, or something, because when the virus or bacteria is strong in the body is more difficult to eradicate.

I also take the floor when I have been in contact with sick people, and gargle if I have strep throat, although in the latter case I mix much stronger because not me I'm going to swallow. It would only gargle and spit out the do mix after a while.

Honey, lemon and apple cider vinegar usually always
be naturally recommended. Ancestrales medicines

Apple cider vinegar can also be used as a disinfectant in the water scrubbing floors in a damp cloth ( a few drops) to clean kitchen tables or benches and so on .

Although, I, today, I make my own recipe "eye", indeed the recipe to treat common colds is the next, and may help in the prevention and treatment of the spread of the corona virus:

  • A glass of warm water (for honey to be easily deslía tibia)
  • A teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
  • A tablespoon of honey.
  • A splash of lemon.

Stir well (usually recommended wooden spoon)) and take several times a day.

* Note that this recipe is only a recommendation, so, never remove medicines prescribed by health professionals or recommendations. Also, if you always ask your doctor with your questions.

Luck!
Damian Alvarez in  https://sistemasanaciontinerfe.blogspot.com/