Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Damián Alvarez, 30 Years Healing and Educating the World ("The Good Healer CANNOT Allow" the Luxury "of Sickness")

Damián Alvarez, 30 years Healing the World

Once I wrote: "Only a soul can heal another soul, but it is not a plan, nor the Will of God that we die in the endeavor.
A Healer who remains in his profession for 50 will always do much more for the good of Humanity. years, than the one who retires sick 2 years after starting his career as a Healer, or perhaps before starting.

The one who still believes that Healers get sick and die because they "pick up" the illnesses of their patients is that they have not yet met me and the Masters of the Tinerfe Healing System.

It is clear that many of my students complain and believe many times that healing is arduous, heavy and very, very hard work, but after having known them for two decades I have never seen them sick, on the contrary, they are healthier than before. meet me or start working as Healers. Something that I usually remind them of.

Damián Alvarez Preaches with the Example of his Life

Anyway, we all "collect" from everyone. We Healers are very lucky to understand "The Law of Interaction and Energetic Resonance" between human beings, human beings and the environment and between human beings and other spiritual beings.

I, Damián Alvarez, have been a Healer for 30 years and 57 years as a "Healing Link" and I, my students and patients (and there are many), can testify that they have never seen me sick, that I do not pick up the diseases of others , I undo them, I transmute them.

If I picked up the diseases of other people, by now, I assure you that I would be more than dead a thousand times. On the contrary, every day I feel better, healthier, stronger, younger, and more handsome, much in spite of my enemies, enemies of God too.

Damien Alvarez
30 Years Healing and Educating the World




Get the Book "Interaction and Energetic Resonance  between Human Beings" (link)  by Damián Alvarez and Beatriz Pallés Visit their  Author Page in the Amazon Editorial (link)